FACING THE CHALLENGES TO BE
SUCCESS AND SUSTAINABILITY
- Develop leadership skills in contexts of high diversity and multicultural business environments, which require the leader to redefine its role and to rethink their driving practices from other conceptual and operational frameworks.
- Provide self-diagnostic tools to establish action plans for continuous improvement in its role as a business leader, so as to make a progressive and systematic incorporation of management skills, which enable them to optimize their results and the companies they lead.
- Incorporating communications and human talent management skills, which allow to increase the productivity of team work and at the same time increase the level of commitment of people, positively influencing the drivers of climate surveys, improving manifestly the results thereof.
- Develop skills in digital productivity, both for himself and for his team, managing to incorporate effective tools to achieve a true collaborative work, even in environments affected by virtuality teams.
- Learn the essential practices of coaching, both managerial and ontological, so its effective members of his team application to operate on development and, consequently, on the performance and results of each of its employees.
- Optimize negotiating skills, which will enable to establish win-win relationships with their environment, as well as tools to address unequal negotiations in globalized environments and to resolve conflicts effectively.
Executives with a minimum experience of 3 years in senior positions, who have personal charge and seek to develop both their personal management skills, like his team, concerned about optimizing the results of your company.
- SELF-MANAGEMENT · 40 hours.
- TALENT MANAGEMENT · 30 HS.
- COLLABORATIVE WORK EQUIPMENT · 30 hours.
- NEGOTIATIONS SUCCESSFUL AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION · 30 hours.
University of California at Irvine - Extension and ADEN International Business School, awarded Specialization Certificate in Management Skills (^) who meet the program requirements together.
Additionally, PMI® PDUs grants for those students PMP® certified to revalidate their professional certification.
(^) Certificates of continuing education, which does not prove title or degree, to be issued in USA.
ADEN has developed an interactive learning pedagogical model called MODEL TRANSFER PERICLES, that enables the transfer of knowledge acquired to the workplace with a practical approach; developed an interactive virtual community with a classroom supplement.
To reinforce retention and applicability a digital and board, based on mathematical models that allow to experience and play situations within the business world, where decisions are made and their impact is verified on an intensive use of simulators it is done playful environment.
The evaluation program consists of multiple-choice tests in online mode, integrative case and practice with a simulator that is registered in the Virtual Community.
This program is supported by supplementary literature authored by faculty ADEN that participants delivered.