Why TiasNimbas for this programme?
This unique combination of a DBA+PhD ensures results of an unmatched quality, having an impact on both the future of your career and the future of your organization.
For senior executives average age 45 with MBA or equivalent and substantial professional experience.
The focus of the programme is a series of three thematically linked projects which are designed to explore a management issue of your choice.
Year 1 - Research Methodology Course Researcher Development
- Developing as a researcher and developing your research
- Organisation theory and research philosophy
- Quantitative research approaches
- Qualitative research approaches
- Personal development
Years 2 - 4 Project 1 Literature Review or Empirical Doctoral Thesis Defence DBA+PhD: Personal Development
Modules of The International Executive Doctorate (DBA+PhD) are taught on the campuses of both universities.
- MBA or equivalent business-related degree.
- A minimum of 4 years managerial work experience.
- A high level of fluency in English.
- A proposed area of research.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 13, 2018