PhD Business Administration Asia e University
Ph.D. Business Administration
The AeU Ph.D. (Business Administration) is a full research programme that provides you with the methodological and analytical tools required for executing research and creating knowledge. This 3-4 years programme can be done on a part-time or full-time basis - both modes are ideal for working adults. Intake is open all year round.
Fully accredited programme  by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) , Ministry of Higher Education.
• Fastest growing Graduate School  in the region with 300 research students within 3 years.
• Any discipline in Business and Management is accepted
• There’s no proposal at the point of entry. Why? We want to assist you in coming up with research proposal together
• AeU will outsource to local or international supervisor – to suit your needs
• Attendance for research workshops and/or colloquia is not compulsory
• Close monitoring process is our main focus
Modes of Study:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Blended Learning
Duration: 3-4 years
No. of Semesters: 12 (1 semester is 4 mths)
Frequency of Research Workshops / Colloquia (Optional): Once a month – Saturday & Sunday
Supervisor: Provided by AeU
Audit Subjects (Optional):
• Research Methodology
• Multivariate Analysis
• Qualitative Research
MQA Accreditation: A 9150
EPF & HRDF Claimable (Malaysians Only): YES