PhD in Computing Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
Why our APU Ph.D. by Research Programme?
- You will be assigned to a group of highly qualified supervisors.
- A wide range of latest research areas in the fields of computing and business administration areas.
- We have our regular research workshops, colloquium, and seminars facilitated by local and international academicians and professionals.
- Comprehensive Student Support Services.
- Resourceful online databases.
Full-time (3 years)
Part-time (4 years)
RM 45,000 (USD 10,720)
Ideally, students work with potential supervisors to develop a proposal.
*Supervisory sessions consist of 4 elements as appropriate to the candidate’s background:
- Research Methods
- Literature Review
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Design of Research Proposal
Students with entry qualifications of a mixed-mode Masters programme with a minimum of 30% research component and a pass in a research module will be required to undergo 3 and 4 above.
Students with entry qualifications of a full research Masters will be required to undergo 4 above.
Subject to the expertise within the School of Computing, Engineering, and Technology, the areas of research include, but are not limited to the following:
- Software Engineering
- Mobile Computing
- Computer Security and Forensics
- Intelligent Systems
- Computer Networks
- Information Retrieval
- Multimedia Systems
- Database Systems