PhD in Management
Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 - 4 years
Full time, Part time
MYR 45,000 / per year **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* international students must apply 2 months in advance
** MR 45,000 (USD 11, 250) for Malaysian students and for international students
Why our APU Ph.D. by Research Programme?
- You will be assigned to a group of highly qualified supervisors.
- A wide range of latest research areas in the fields of computing and business administration areas.
- We have our regular research workshops, colloquium, and seminars facilitated by local and international academicians and professionals.
- Comprehensive Student Support Services.
- Resourceful online databases.
Full-time (3 years)
Part-time (4 years)
RM 45,000 (USD 10,720)
Ideally, students work with potential supervisors to develop a proposal.
*Supervisory sessions consist of 4 elements as appropriate to the candidate’s background:
- Research Methods
- Literature Review
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis
- Design of Research Proposal
Students with entry qualifications of a mixed-mode Masters programme with a minimum of 30% research component and a pass in a research module will be required to undergo 3 and 4 above.
Students with entry qualifications of a full research Masters will be required to undergo 4 above.
Subject to the expertise within the School of Business and Management, the areas of research include, but are not limited to the following:
- Statistics, Operations Research, Operation Management
- Economic Management and Educational Management
- Strategic Management and Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Management
- Management Simulation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Management
- Operations Management
- Managing Change
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Education Management
- Project Management
- Public Management
- Risk Management
- Security Management