PhD in Management Science and Engineering China University of Petroleum
Management Science and Engineering
The theoretical and knowledge foundation of this discipline is formed by combining management, economics, mathematics, systems science, information science. Students of this major are expected to learn to use numerical methods to solve economic and management problems. Students learn how to apply the different theories of management science to improve the management of companies, economies, etc.
Core Courses： Management Science Theory and Method，System Science Theory and Method，Oil and Gas Resources Economic Evaluation，Energy Strategy and Industrial Policy
Teaching languages： Chinese, English
Course start date： September
Course duration： Four Years
Application Deadline： May 30th
1. Management System Engineering
2. Investment Decision and Project Management
3. Strategic Management and Decisions
4. Financial Engineering and Big Data
Program Length and required credits
1. The normative time for full-time students is 3-5 years.
2. Doctor degree candidates shall earn no less than 18 credits, with at least 12 credits for required courses.
3. Requirements for Subject Research Progress Report:
The literature review report on the subject research progress should be written at the mid-term or end of the second semester to the beginning of the third semester. Topics for the report should be chosen within the range the mentor raises, and the report should be written in accordance with the format and requirements of the Application for National Natural Science Foundation.