Doctor of Hotel and Tourism Management (D.HTM) The Hong Kong Polytechnic University - School of Hotel and Tourism Management
- International programme with a distinct Asian focus.
- A unique combination of subjects and research.
- Subjects are designed to accommodate the learning needs of mature and experienced industry leaders and educators.
- Learning and teaching methods are participant centred, with a significant emphasis on experiential exercises, seminars and self-guided study.
- Flexible delivery pattern allowing students to pursue their studies while keeping their jobs.
- Prepare graduates to advance their careers by developing innovation, creativity and needed research skills within an Asian context.
Who Should Enrol?
- Hospitality and tourism management academics.
- Senior tourism and hospitality industry executives.
- Senior staff in NTOs and NGOs and trade organisations.