PhD in Hydraulic Engineering
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
Saint Petersburg, Russia
3 - 4 years
RUB 283,600 / per year **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* for applicants from countries who need a visa to Russia; 10 September – for applicants from other countries
** tuition fees for the academic year 2021/2022
The main topics of the program:
- Design and calculation justification of hydraulic structures, building structures, mechanical equipment, equipment for hydroelectric power plants, nuclear power plants, pipelines.
- Substantiation of the strength and reliability of dams, hydroelectric units of HPPs, together with equipment for static, thermal, and dynamic loads.
- Creation of new technologies for the construction of hydraulic structures intended for operation in various natural and climatic zones of the country, from various building materials, taking into account the availability of sufficient resources of the latter and the level of technical equipment of construction organizations; improvement of management methods for hydraulic engineering construction.
- The operational reliability of hydraulic structures, the development of new criteria for their safety, new systems for monitoring and monitoring structures, improving the methods of technical diagnostics and monitoring of water systems and objects.
Galina Kozinets, Professor, Doctor of Technical Sciences, hi-index - 5