PhD in Information Technologies in the Design and Operation of Industrial Buildings and Structures
Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
Saint Petersburg, Russia
3 - 4 years
RUB 288,000 / per year **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* for applicants from countries who need a visa to Russia; 10 September – for applicants from other countries
** current tuition fees for the academic year 2023/2024
The purpose of the program is to prepare highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel for activities that require in-depth fundamental and professional training and knowledge in the field of informatics and computing technology, including research and teaching activities in the area of information technologies in the design and operation of industrial buildings and structures.
The specialty of the program includes the tasks of developing theory and practice in Building Information Modelling, Asset Management, Digital Twin, and Geographic Information Systems for various purposes inside Industry 4.0 industrial buildings and their environments.
The program is aimed at the candidates who wish to create new more efficient methods of processing and accumulating information, new methods, and information technologies in the design and operation of industrial buildings and structures in various subject areas and for solving various new classes of problems.
The following subjects are included:
- Information technologies and methods for solving scientific and technical problems
- Geographic Information Systems
- Information technology in the design of building structures
- Information technologies to support the life cycle of industrial buildings and structures
- Asset and digital asset management
Vladimir Badenko, Doctor Sc., professor of Civil Engineering Institute, Scopus ID 6508255564, hi-index Scopus = 16
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Funding in the framework of the Priority-2030 program (only in 2022).