PhD in Telecommunications Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
The program is dedicated to the training of young scientists and specialists in the field of spectral efficiency, energy efficiency, signal design.
The focus and main directions of the program are research, simulations, and experiments for new possibilities to increase the efficiency of communication systems.
We are looking for candidates who want to develop new signal modulations for 5-6G systems in the area of FTN/SEFDM signals, develop a new signal design for future communication systems.
- Brief information about signal processing.
- Brief information about FTN/SEFDM signals
- Spectral efficiency of signals
- Energy efficiency of signals
- Methods for increasing spectral efficiency
- Methods for improvement of energy efficiency
Sergey Makarov, professor, h-index: 9
Aleksandr Gelgor, director of higher school, h-index: 9
Sergey Zavjalov, assistant professor, h-index: 10
Andrey Rashich, assistant professor, h-index: 9