PhD in Logic and Philosophy of Science Universidade Santiago de Compostela
It is an interuniversity doctoral program specialized in the area of Logic and Philosophy of Science, carried out by institutions of recognized national and international excellence. His lines of research are: argumentation and logic, philosophy of language and mind, philosophy of science, and social studies of science and technology.
Its purpose is to provide research training and specialized and updated knowledge to train doctors in the different areas of the area of Logic and Philosophy of science and Social Studies of science and technology, thus training qualified professionals for conflict resolution and intermediation and to formulate, analyze, reason and solve complex problems.
1) In general, for access to an official doctoral program it will be necessary to be in possession of official Spanish Bachelor's degrees, or equivalent, and University Master's degrees, or equivalent, provided that at least 300 credits have been passed ECTS in the set of these two teachings.
2) Likewise, anyone who is in any of the following cases may access:
- Be in possession of an official Spanish university degree or from another country that is part of the European Higher Education Area, which enables access to the master's degree in accordance with the provisions of article 16 of RD 1393/2007, and pass a minimum of 300 credits ECTS in all official university studies, of which at least 60 must be at master's level.
- Be in possession of an official Spanish graduate degree, whose duration, according to community law regulations, is at least 300 ECTS credits. Said graduates must take the compulsory training complements required by the program, except that the study plan of the corresponding bachelor's degree includes research training credits equivalent in educational value to research credits from master's studies.
- University graduates who, after obtaining a place in training in the corresponding test for access to specialized health training places, pass with a positive evaluation at least two years of training in a program to obtain the official degree of any of the specialties in science Of the health.
- Be in possession of a degree obtained in accordance with foreign educational systems, without the need for its homologation, after verification by the University that it accredits a level of training equivalent to that of the official Spanish university master's degree and that it empowers in the issuing country of the title for access to doctoral studies. This admission will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title of which the interested party is in possession or its recognition for purposes other than that of access to doctoral studies.
- Be in possession of another Spanish doctorate degree obtained in accordance with previous university regulations.
- Be in possession of an official university degree that has obtained the correspondence to level 3 of the Spanish Qualifications Framework for Higher Education, in accordance with the procedure established in Royal Decree 967/2014, of November 21, which establishes the requirements and procedure for the homologation and declaration of equivalence to a degree and official university academic level and for the validation of foreign studies in Higher Education, and the procedure to determine the correspondence to the levels of the Spanish Framework of Qualifications for Higher Education of the official titles of Architect, Engineer, Graduate, Technical Architect, Technical Engineer and Diploma.
3) Doctoral students who will start their doctoral program in accordance with previous university regulations will be able to access doctoral studies, after their admission in accordance with the provisions of the USC Regulations for doctoral studies. In any case, they must meet the general requirements established in said Regulation to access doctoral studies.
4) Graduates, architects or engineers who have the advanced studies diploma obtained in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 778/1998, of April 30, or achieve research sufficiency regulated in the Royal Decree 185/1985, of January 23.
5) Graduates, architects or engineers who have an official master's degree in accordance with Royal Decree 56/2005 or Royal Decree 1393/2007, modified by Royal Decree 861/2010, or have passed 60 ECTS of official master's degree studies.
6) Graduates, technical engineers or technical architects who prove that they have 300 ECTS credits passed in the set of official university studies, of which, at least 60, must be at the master's level, will also be able to access.