Doctorate in Business Administration (Ph.D.)
University of Cyprus
8 - 16 semesters
EUR 4,000 **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* up to 12pm
** holders of Master's degree
- Generate a new breed of researchers and academics who will adhere to high-quality research standards.
- Attract high-quality students from both Cyprus and abroad with the potential to carry out interesting and value-enhancing research.
- Promote original research that advances the body of knowledge in the field of business administration.
- Strengthen the research orientation and enhance the publication productivity of the Department.
- Contribute to the sustainment and further development of a strong in-house research culture.
- Compulsory: 225 ECTS
- Restricted Elective: 15 ECTS
- Total ECTS: 240 ECTS
- Successful completion of the requirements of the Program
- Up to 60 ECTS may be exempted from postgraduate courses.
- Critically analyze and synthesize the extant literature in the area of business administration.
- Acquire key qualitative and quantitative skills and techniques to be able to analyze business administration-related problems effectively and efficiently.
- Apply fundamental concepts, theories, and tools to investigate thought-provoking issues in the business administration field.
- Turn theoretical knowledge in business administration into practice, through experiential learning, professional workshops, and interactions with practitioners.
- Demonstrate acquisition and dissemination of knowledge in specific areas of business administration.
Program Tuition Fee
Graduates of the Ph.D. Program in Business Administration is equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to conduct original research of high quality, to transfer their knowledge in class effectively and efficiently, to disseminate their research work in reputable academic journals of international standing, and to apply their ideas in consulting projects. PhD graduates in Business Administration will be able to pursue an academic career in public and private universities in Cyprus or abroad, work in government or private organizations, and/or be involved in advisory activities