ECOLE DUCASSE-PARIS CAMPUS
The new flagship campus of École Ducasse occupies a purpose-built 5,000 sq. m space in Meudon – an affluent Parisian suburb that is just 10km from the heart of France’s capital. Nestling on the banks of the River Seine, Meudon has been home to a number of celebrated artists, including sculptor Auguste Rodin.
As a state-of-the-art center for culinary education, the new Meudon campus incorporates six technical kitchens for individual cooking and brigade set-up, a pastry lab, a bakery lab, an innovation lab and two signature restaurants that will be open to the public. In keeping with chef Alain Ducasses’s philosophy of local sourcing, the campus also boasts its own vegetable and herb gardens.
- Bachelor in Culinary Arts
- Bachelor in French Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts Essentials
- Green Gastronomy Essentials
- French Pastry Arts Essentials
- Culinary Arts Diploma
- Expert Diploma in Culinary Art
- French Pastry Arts Diploma
- Contemporary Gastronomy Signature Program
- Haute Cuisine and French Pastry Arts Signature Program
95100 Paris, Île-de-France, France