TBS Business School was founded in 1903 by the Toulouse Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Today, TBS Business School is one of France’s leading integrated management schools, which continues to evolve in exciting directions, with more than 200 partnerships around the world, a network of over 46000 alumni, 5600 students, and 5 campuses.
- Barcelona, Spain
- Casablanca, Morocco
- London, UK
- Paris, France
- Toulouse, France
TBS Business School in Barcelona
TBS in Barcelona was founded in 1995 by the ESC Toulouse Group and the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Barcelona with the pioneering goal of opening a highly international business school with the quality of the Grandes Écoles that would allow its students to easily move within the linguistic, cultural and business spheres.
Barcelona – one of a kind
Studying in Barcelona is a unique experience, that’s why TBS Business School chose it to found its new campus. With over 215,000 students, Barcelona is home to Spain’s second-largest student population, which makes for an exciting, vibrant space where everything seems possible.
- 6th best city to study in Europe - Top 10 Student Cities in Europe - QS ranking
- 10th most affordable student city in Europe - QS ranking
- Top 10 investment attractive cities worldwide - KPMG Global Cities Investment Monitor 2019
Nowadays, TBS in Barcelona is home to 550 students and offers 7-degree programs and a Summer School:
- Bachelor in Management
- Master in Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management & Control
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Fashion & Luxury Marketing
- MSc Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Barcelona Summer School
The Career Starter unit is a comprehensive tool that allows us to conduct individualized and continuous monitoring of our students in their personal and professional development. Thanks to activities and events during the academic year, students are able to define and build their career path.
We provide them with support to:
- Get to know themselves better.
- Discover the business world.
- Conduct focused reflection on their career path.
- Carry out structured actions to search for work placements and jobs.
The Career Starter unit supports students throughout their training, by helping them build a career path, but also after their schooling, by smoothing the transition between school and business. Students are provided with help in:
- Finding a job.
- Accompanying them at the start of their career.
- Managing their career.
Locations in Barcelona
TBS in Barcelona has 3 locations in the heart of Barcelona:
This is the TBS in Barcelona's headquarters, located in the city center. It houses most of the classrooms and offices.
- Address: Trafalgar, 10, 08010 Barcelona
- Offices: Director, Academic Departments, Orientation and Business Relations, Foreign Relations, Administration and IT.
- Opening hours: 8 am to 9 pm.
- Address: Consell de Cent 419, 08009 Barcelona
- Facilities and additional classrooms.
- Opening hours: 8 am to 9 pm.
- Address: Trafalgar 6, 08010 Barcelona
- Opening hours: 10 am to 7 pm
08010 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain