Toulouse Business School (TBS) is part of a prestigious group of international business schools that hold the triple crown of accreditation – EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB. This accomplishment has been achieved by only 1% of business schools in the world. These accreditations are a global benchmark of quality awarded by independent international bodies based on several years of audits and quality assurance standards.
TBS was founded in 1903 by the Toulouse Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Today, TBS is one of France’s leading integrated management schools, which continues to evolve in exciting directions, with more than 160 partnerships around the world, a network of over 27000 alumni, 4000 students, 3 campuses and 2 sites.
- Toulouse, France
- Barcelona, Spain
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Paris, France
- London, England
TBS - Barcelona
TBS Barcelona was founded in 1995 by the ESC Toulouse Group and the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Barcelona with the pioneering goal of opening a highly international business school with the quality of the Grandes Écoles that would allow its students to easily move within the linguistic, cultural and business spheres.
Barcelona – one of a kind
Studying in Barcelona is a unique experience, that’s why TBS chose it to found its new campus. With over 215,000 students, Barcelona is home to Spain’s second largest student population, which makes for an exciting, vibrant space where everything seems possible.
- 6th best city to study in Europe (QS ranking “Top 10 Student Cities in Europe 2015”)
- 10th most affordable student city in Europe (QS ranking 2015)
- 8th most attractive city in Europe (Ernst&Young European Attractiveness Survey 2015)
- Top 10 investment attractive cities worldwide (KPMG Global Cities Investment Monitor 2015)
- “iCapital”: European Capital of Innovation Award 2015
Nowadays TBS Barcelona is home to 550 students and offers 3-degree programmes:
- Bachelor of Management: Designed to develop the foundational skills needed for an international career in business management, including leadership, marketing, decision-making, negotiation, distribution, sales, finance, and recruitment.
- MSc Marketing Management: Designed to provide a high level of specialisation in B2C marketing, B2B marketing and International Business. An optional fast track in Fashion and Luxury is also available.
- MSc Finance: This programme aims to provide a sound understanding of the main principles of finance, with a strong focus on practical and professional application.
Career Starter Service
This service provides personalised and continuous coaching of our students' personal and professional development. We help our them build a career path during their studies and afterwards, by smoothing the transition between school and business.
We also provide them with a range of individual and group career-focused activities such as:
- Individual interviews to choose the suitable internship
- Personalised monitoring
- Evaluation of the student level of interpersonal skills
- Jobs Day
- Companies' conferences
- Workshops to find internships and jobs
Locations in Barcelona
TBS Barcelona has 3 locations in the heart of Barcelona:
This is the TBS Barcelona' headquarters, located in the city centre. It houses most of the classrooms and offices.
- Address: Trafalgar, 10, 08010 Barcelona
- Offices: Director, Academic Departments, Orientation and Business Relations, Foreign Relations, Administration and IT.
- Opening hours: 8 am to 9 pm.
- Address: Consell de Cent 419, 08009 Barcelona
- Facilities and additional classrooms
- Opening hours: 8 am to 9 pm.
- Address: Trafalgar 6, 08010 Barcelona
- Opening hours: 10 am to 7 pm
08010 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain